REMOTE – NOT LOCATION SPECIFIC – IMMEDIATE OR SPRING 2022
We are looking for a motivated intern interested in a career in real estate services and technology. Cavalry clients include REITs, private equity funds, developers, investors, and other real estate owners and operators. As a company, we value two things above all else: exceptional service and exceptional results on behalf of our clients. As an employer, we understand that our people are the lifeblood of the organization. Without good people doing great things, we’re just another company. We do well by valuing our employees – and interns – for their contributions to our growth and the innovation we deliver collectively to the industry. No individual at Cavalry has a monopoly on good ideas, and our success has been our continued ability to work as a team to deliver the innovative solutions and products our clients have come to expect from us.
- Conduct general real estate technology research. Present findings to senior leadership team.
- Assist with front-end software development
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Holding or pursuing a university or college degree is preferred but not required
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and organized to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to contribute both independently and as a team member
- Resourceful, collaborative and an inherent desire to innovate and identify solutions
Experience You Will Gain:
- Work on an actual internal web application to be used by a growing company
- Exposure to the commercial real estate industry, specifically the field of property tax
- Meaningful and valued contributions on a small development team—a taste of the startup experience
- On-the-job training across a variety of disciplines. Close interaction and collaboration with members of the consulting, technology, and leadership teams.
- Exposure to a variety of key business operational and planning activities that will prepare you for future meaningful contributions with any company
- Hourly rate: $22.50 per hour
- Flexible Hours: forecasting 15 to 20 hours per week or more depending on availability
- Opportunity for a full-time job offer at the end of 6 months
Cavalry Real Estate Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.