We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a successful career within a fast-growing real estate services and technology company. Cavalry clients include REITs, private equity funds, developers, investors, and other real estate owners and operators. We are looking for a team member that is firmly committed to collaboration and innovation, to deliver best in class solutions to the commercial real estate industry. As a company, we value two things above all else: exceptional service and exceptional results on behalf of our clients. As an employer, we understand that our people are the life blood of the organization. Without good people doing great things, we’re just another company. We do well by valuing our employees for their contributions to our growth and the innovation we deliver collectively to the industry. No individual at Cavalry has a monopoly on good ideas, and our success has been our continued ability to work as a team to deliver the innovative solutions and products our clients have come to expect from us. We want to hire a new team member that embodies this philosophy.
- Support members of the consulting team to deliver the following services to clients in the commercial real estate industry: real estate valuation, real estate tax appeals, fiscal impact studies, market research.
- Conduct research and collect data from internal databases and third-party sources, including market rental data, sales transactions, and other general real estate market information.
- Help the team to develop real estate valuations using the three primary approaches to valuation: income capitalization, cost, and sales comparison.
- Organize and prepare various financial analyses, as well as client-specific reports
- Assist the consultant team with the development of tax appeal strategies and evidence submissions as well as prepare hearing evidence for tax assessment appeals.
- Develop research reports to support market studies and/or fiscal impact studies in support of client land use entitlement and development efforts.
- Other miscellaneous projects focused on general commercial real estate market research and assistance with sales and marketing efforts.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- University or college degree preferred, preferably in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or prior relevant job experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Professional
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, and organized to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to contribute both independently and as a team member
- Unwavering desire to provide the best service and outcome for a client
- Resourceful, collaborative and an inherent desire to innovate and identify solutions
- Base Salary: $60K per year
- Revenue Share: Up to 5% of net revenue generated through your team’s projects/assignments
- Business Origination Commission: 10% of net revenue generated from any new client and new work you originate for the company (this is not a job requirement, but it is a valued skill)
- Year-end bonus, equivalent to a % of company’s year-end total gross revenue
- Total estimated compensation in Year 1 (base + rev share + commissions): $70K-$100K+
- Competitive health insurance and benefits
- Continual opportunity for advancement in the company, and annual compensation increases based on merit and performance
- Company sponsored continuing education and training to help build your skills and expertise
Cavalry Real Estate Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.